MassDistractionMassDistraction

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Legend of Krystal vG Legend of Krystal vG

Are you going to be updating this thing anymore? Your previous stuff is pretty golden but this one could definitely do with a scene browser or at least an ending browser for everything you've unlocked, just to keep track of what you have and haven't done. Any sound effects/music wouldn't be too bad either but that's secondary, at least to me. Otherwise well made and thought out game.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Hilarious!

Cries of pain and laser cannons set to a remix of Mad Racer = awesomeness.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

The cutest thing!

I can't believe they actually got married... Never underestimate the power of love. This is so cute and adorable, just like the last part. I'm eagerly waiting for Sushi Cat 2 :)

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

The first one was better.

This game required so much dying and stuff like throwing the kitty and not getting it back until later... Hard. At the guy who quit on the 9th key... It was the last one.

Zombies - Surrounded Zombies - Surrounded

Ummh...

This wasn't put togehter as well as it vould've been... It was ok at best and there were a few flaws. He couldn't break the door because they would hear it? But he still could break the window, like that DIDN'T make any noice? Urgh... There was some other stuff but I'll leave it at that...

MichaelJ responds:

It would take many swings of an axe to break down a door, but only one to break the window. By the time he had the door broken down, they would probably be waiting outside for him.
-Common Sense

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Great job!

For a 10 second game this was really entertaining and fun.

zOMGies zOMGies

Fun game

Fun and addicting. Really nicely done! And I love it how the game kinda "loops" when you die ;)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

This is friggin' AWESOME!

I never knew that it could be possible to make this good and smooth RPG in flash! It's fast paced (thank goodness the ATB is on wait :D) and I like it. The bosses, summons and other enemies are genious and I really loved playing this! Good musics and one thing that is above all is the final bossfight that puts the "epic" in Epic Battle Fantasy. A must play for every RPG fan!

One thing that still baffles me is that what are the last and the third to the last medals :D

Toxie Radd 2 Toxie Radd 2

good game

A good game but maybe a little too short... Add more bosses next time :D
And as xDrLiVinGsToNx said, maybe balance the weapon system a bit... All in all, one of the best zombie shooters out there!

Xplored responds:

Great compliment for us!
Thanks

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Upgrade complete!

And so I have fully upgraded the game and I'm the best winner ever.
And there's even a moral to the "story" in the end ;)