MassDistractionMassDistraction

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Great flash but...

The loading issue. It needs to be fixed. I got this to load on only one browser and that was Explorer (I tried Firefox, Opera and Chrome). Still, even after it loaded it still cut the sounds off all the time rendering it unwatchable. I finally resorted to YouTube and found this uploaded there (even that had some syncing issues with sounds at the end).

Well, after I finally saw it I can say it was a great compilation with most of my favorite flash artists. Not the best of the bunch but still. I might've given it a 9 if it was not for the loading issues.

CT Scrapped test CT Scrapped test

Don't pick your nose with that!!

Who knows what kind of diseases he carries. This one was great, although you really improved on the actual part. Great job and looking forward to see the next episodes and how you improve as an animator/artist over time.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Nice work here.

Sweet nipples on a stick... I actually want to see more of this :O At first the animation seemed quite bland etc. but the episode really picked up and the animation turned out to be pretty swell. Good job on this.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Good job on a sequel.

I was hoping for one although I wasn't sure you'd make one. Not as good as the first one but that berry guy was awesome xD Good story and your animation style and VA is great as usual. I can see a great destiny awaiting in the next episode.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Holy crap...

That must be the best animation I've seen in a long long LONG time! Like seriously, my jaw dropped in awe. Especially at the end and I couldn't stop laughing during the credits. I usually tend to criticize at least somehow but... Wow... I can't think of anything to improve, and if/when you do, it can only get so much better. Keep it up!

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Previe Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Previe

It's ok

This was actually a pretty good flash. Just hone your sprite skills and the next part will be awesome! Just take the advice given on other comments (the good ones) and you'll be pretty good.

Although not the best I've seen, it's way better than anything I could do.

MvC3: Amaterasu MvC3: Amaterasu

Pretty good

I really don't get the other reviews (didn't see anything communist in here, I was under an impression it was some other group of people to use the swastika) but this was a fun short, pretty much like the other MvC3 animations. Didn't really get the swastika though :D The animation was fun and the music kinda fit.

For the other commenters: This was a joke? Get it? You shouldn't go too deep with it. I also thought that wolves are canine too just like dogs.

Eddache responds:

Re.Swastika: It was a case of, "How could a "rejected advert" get any worse?" and going from there.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men